Toyota Corolla / Corolla Altis Price in Nigeria
- Production 1966 – present
- Toyota Corolla Altis 2019 comes with petrol powered 1.6L engine Manual Transmission, 1.6L engine Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) and Hybrid 1.8L Engine CVT.
- Toyota Corolla Altis 2019 safety features Seven Airbags, Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Vehicle Start Assist (HSA), Security Alarm, Electronic Door Locks, Speed Sensing Door Locks and Child Seat Anchor (ISOFIX)
- It is popular for its dynamic handling and performance. Featuring 16 inch rims as standard, this vehicle redefines refinement
Toyota Corolla Altis PROS and CONS
- One of the best values in the hybrid segment
- Standard safety equipment
- Outstanding fuel economy
- The engine is underpowered and could get quite loud at times
- Lacks USB outlets in its rear section
A new era has dawned for Toyota Motor Philippines as it finally announced a full-model change of its most enduring model – and a hybrid one at that. Without overstating it, the launch of the All-New Corolla Altis has marked yet another milestone in the TMP history. Apart from the hybrid variant, the model is also the first in its lineup to boast three of the Japanese automaker’s latest technologies in a singular option.
The 2020 Corolla Altis was built using the Japanese brand’s new platform, the TNGA platform (Toyota New Global Architecture platform), which consequently boosted the vehicle’s over all performance and rigity. As a modern vehicle, the All-new Corolla Altis comes with the latest features both covering the driver and passengers safety and security. Toyota has garnished the All-new Corolla Altis by incorporationg an array of safety features on all variants. These include, 3-point Emergency Locking Retractor seatbelts for the driver, 7 SRS airbags, Vehicle Stability Control, Anti-Lock Brake System with Electronic Brake Force Distribution, and Hill Start Assist.
The standard variants of the All-New Corolla Altis are also fueled by a Dual VVT-I, 4-Cylinder In-Line DOHC, 16 Valve engine. With this in tow, users can only expect seamless acceleration, minimal noise, and improved fuel efficiency.
Price of Toyota Corolla / Corolla Altis in Nigeria
The price of Toyota Corolla / Corolla Altis in Nigeria ranges from N7m to N9m depending on the dealer you are purchasing from