How To Use Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil On Virgin Hair
Chébé, a Chadian mixture of herbs is made primarily from Croton gratissimus, also known as the lavender croton. It is a bush tree mainly found in Africa
Benefits of chebe for hair
- Anti Inflammatory: cleanses the scalp and prevents fungus and other scalp issues from growing in scalps.
- Helps your hair to grow longer, fuller, darker and softer.
- Penetrates and strengthens your hair root.
- Neutralizes and moisturizes the pH of the hair shaft and scalp.
How to Use Karkar oil on virgin Hair
1. Wet the hair with warm water.
2. Mix 2 or 3 spoons of the chebe powder with the required amount of karkar oil and your favorite hair cream.
3. Apply the mixture on your hair and thoroughly massage gently.
4. Braid your hair and apply either the karkar oil or the chebe hair cream on your braided hair.
5. Repeat the procedure once a week or once in two weeks depending on your schedule or goals.
How To Use Chebe For Hair Steaming
1. Wet your hair with warm water.
2. Mix the chebe powder with 1 or 2 raw eggs. For full and long hairs, use 2 raw eggs. For scanty hairs, use 1 raw egg.
3. Apply and thoroughly massage the mixture on your hair.
4. Leave it for 20-30mins. If you want it to dry fast, you can use a hand dryer.
5. Wash your hair with shampoo.
6. Allow the hair to dry and apply the karkar oil or chebe hair cream on it.
7. Braid your hair if needed.