Benefits Of Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil
Chebe powder, also known as Shebe or Chewe, is a blend of natural herbs. It moisturizes and strengthens hair – 2 properties that reduce the shedding/breaking of hair whilst increasing the density of fine hair and making the hair look thicker over time.
Chebe powder is used by women of a Chadian ethnic group, giving them exceptional quality and length of hair,” says Silava June Ogana, the founder of S+AVA (@sava_organics) an organic brand from Africa. “The Basara women of Chad are known to have very long, naturally coarse hair that famously goes down to their thighs. They cover their hair with a homemade Chebe mixture that keeps their hair super moisturized and lubricated. This is the reason why their hair never breaks.”
Chebe Powder and Karkar Oil Benefits
The benefits of Chebe Powder and Karkar oil are as follows:
- Gets rid of scalp dryness & flakiness.
- It can be used as a scalp massage oil to improve scalp circulation which can stimulate hair growth
- It can be added to your deep conditioner on wash days for the extra moisturising effect
- Anti Inflammatory: cleanses the scalp and prevents fungus and other scalp issues from growing in scalps.
- Helps your hair to grow longer, fuller, darker and softer.
- Penetrates and strengthens your hair root.
- Neutralizes and moisturizes the pH of the hair shaft and scalp.